Hotel Operations Specialisation Course
Our Holistic Learning Model “Field Campus Sprint” for 3 specialisations in Hotel Operations- Front Office, Housekeeping and Food & Beverage .
Our “Competency” based leaning class is highly interactive with a real time experience as we conduct our classroom and hands on practical lessons in actual hotels.
We have qualified English-speaking Instructors with International & local hotel management experience.
We deliver industry relevance with current hospitality best practices to the classroom.
What is a competency?
A competency is the capability to apply or use a set of related Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required to perform a particular task to a defined standard.
Competency based learning
- Our competency training courses are based on practical learning and driven by the future demands of the market
- Our trainings ensures engagement of industry in training delivery
- Greater Employability for graduates
WiSC – Workforce International Skills Certification, Singapore issued by WISC Corporation.
Four (4 )core modules
- CONVERSE IN ENGLISH AT A BASIC OPERATIONAL LEVEL
- COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY ON THE TELEPHONE
- WORK EFFECTIVELY WITH CUSTOMERS AND COLLEAGUES
- DEVELOP AND UPDATE LOCAL KNOWLEDGE