Hotel Management Services
Assist the hotel owner with the hotel’s operating and management system. Generally, a hotel management service will encompass the following.
Day to day operations
- Assist in supervising, managing and troubling shoot on the daily operations of the hotel.
- Quality Assurance – Conduct audits at an operating and management level to ensure the operating systems are still intact and continue to meet the brand standards.
- Management Staff – Selecting and managing a qualified and experienced team at the hotel to ensure the hotel delivers its promised performance.
- Technical recommendations on how to improve top-line growth in rooms and F&B outlets.
- We also deploy ‘mystery guests’ who visit and stay in hotels anonymously to report on service and ensure that quality standards are met.
- Development and implementation of brand standards and Standard Operating Procedures.