- In an increasingly globalised world, those who can speak one or more foreign languages, as well as their native language, have many advantages. Language is not only a mode of communication between individuals but is also a way for the expression of their personality.
- From a Business perspective, it is essential to know foreign languages to connect and network with people from all over the globe.
- From a Cultural perspective, learning a foreign language gives you a chance to experience an entirely different culture in a very intimate way. A cultural is deeply integrated with its language, so to truly experience it you must speak the foreign language.
- From an Individual Perspective, speaking a foreign language can be a highly enriching experience. Learning a foreign language can also be a lot of fun and give the student a great feeling of accomplishment.
- English language is one of the most important tools available to us It is one of the international language ,a tool of communication between countries, cultural groups, various companies, organisations and communities.